Got a graduation gift idea, new idea for a bed spread, or something torn? Well at Cheung’s Tailor Alterations we do a fair share of alterations on customized works and bedding ideas. So if you have something torn we are able to help you repair and sew it up! Here are some ideas of things Cheung’s Tailor has worked with.
- Bedding Sheets Top and Bottom: Duvets or comforters with smooth crisp cotton sides, elastic edges as well
- Coverlets: The decorative fabric covering that covers the end of your bedding
- Graduation gifts: Sewing sports t-shirts together, sweaters, or school logos
- Bedspreads: Thin or decorative covering on your entire bed
- Blanket or throw: To add extra warmth or decorative accents
- Comforter: Stuffed with down and sewn in all the sides
- Bed Skirts: Used with Coverlets, duvets and comforter sets
Here are some common sewing repairs/ alterations
- Fixing the stitching
- Adding in lining underneath
- Adding Lining to the sides
- Repair and sew certain parts of the bedding
- Add in edging or sash to the sides
- Sew up certain areas torn
- Add in a zipper
- Add pockets
- Shorten the blankets
*This is only a small list of what we are able to do, please let us know if you think of something else.
We are Cheung’s Tailor.