It’s that time of the year again for Military ball! Thank you to all our active and veteran military members!
For 29 years Cheung’s Tailor Alterations has been the go-to for all Military Tailoring needs and Alterations in Minnesota and beyond!
Here are the top 10 items that generally get altered on Army Service Uniforms – all items that we perform follow USA Regulations 670-1 and across all branches of the US Military –
1. Military Dress Blues – Rank Replacements
2. Service Strips Added to the sleeves
3. Service Braids to the sleeves on ASUs
4. Shortening of the sleeves on the
5. Replacement of patches
6. Take in on jackets / let out – some original issued may be a tad loose or tight.
7. Addition of shoulder boards for commissioned officers
8. Measurements for the new pinks or AGSUs
9. Shortening the hem on the pants or skirts
10. Full resizing and alterations
Look great for the ball and get an appointment set up at your local military tailor!
For 29 years Cheung’s Tailor is Minnesota’s choice for Military Alterations around the Twin-Cities!
If your Military Ball is in early December 2019 – it’s time to get an appointment set!