Minnesota winters can be rough if you only have one layer. It’d be more rough if you don’t have something fit and it’s baggy. So beat the chill in the sub zero temperatures and if you have base layers, lightweight clothing, or insulated materials we can help you maximize comfort when you wear it. Bring in your gear and see what we can do for you.
Some common items we help tailor:
- Sports cold winter compression long sleeve thermo layers
- Compression pants – Leggings, tights for running, yoga, and gym pants
- Compression tights, base layer leggings
- Capri tights
- Running fleece thermals
- All season long sleeves
- Long sleeve mock shirts
- Long sleeve t-shirts
- Workout gear
Some common tailoring we see:
- Cold compression long sleeves take up the sleeves
- Cold compression pants hemming the pant legs
- Cold compression take in the sides
- Cold compression add in vents
- Add in new zippers into shirts
- Stitch on patching to gear
- Fleece new elastic bands
- Taper in the legs on compression pants
*This is only a small list of what we are able to do, please let us know if you think of something else.
We are Cheung’s Tailor.