Whether it is for a fun night out wearing cargo shorts, a run in your workout shorts or your swim trunks there is a lot Cheung’s Tailor Alterations can do for you! All shorts vary in length and sizes. Below are some common style shorts we work with:
- Bermuda Shorts; generally about 3 inches above the knee.
- Board Shorts; those loose and designed for aquatic sports, where they are baggier or known as jammers or surf trunks or even swim trunks.
- Boxer Short; well we don’t see this a lot but we also do not work with old or worn undergarments, sorry.
- Baggie shorts; for athletics
- Cargo shorts; those who want pockets and want to breath
- Daisy Dukes for those short shorts
- Denim Shorts
- Skorts; shorts that are also skirts for athletic wear.
Here are some common alterations we perform:
- Patch and repair snap / button
- Restitching the button hole
- Repairing a torn pocket
- Short hemming bottoms
- Lengthening the bottom
- New elastic on the waist
- Opening up a vent on the sides
- Custom lining for less see through
- Repair and patch belt loops
- Restitch a side zipper
- Fix front zipper on Pants
- Insert vents on the bottom
- Taper in the legs
- Lower the rise
- Let our the waist
- Take in the waist
- Patching holes
*This is only a small list of what we are able to do, please let us know if you think of something else.
We are Cheung’s Tailor.