Waist coats or as we commonly know it as a vest in the U.S. Any type of vest could be worn more commonly as a stylish piece underneath your suit jacket or it may also worn as a thicker outer wear for those cooler days. Though there are a variety of different types of vests the usual changes are to to the front:
- Skinny fit vests
- More buttons on the front of vest
- A shape vest to the bottom
- Straight bottom vests
- Vests with lining
- U shape vests in front
- V shaped vests
Common alterations we perform for vests:
- Take up the shoulders of vests
- Remove and add new buttons to vest
- New lining in pockets of vests
- Shortening the bottom of vests
- Take in the sides of vests
- Redesigning the vest
What is your next style? Add a vest and leave out the suit jacket to still sport a good look.
*This is only a small list of what we are able to do, please let us know if you think of something else.
We are Cheung’s Tailor.